2006 Cubs

A fan's account of the 2006 Cubs season.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Buying a brick

What is going on around Wrigley these days? You can buy a brick to pave the new area for $160 (plus fees of course). I looked into it and you can't get a normal message on to it due to the limited number of characters per line. I don't like this at all and don't understand why the Cubs really need to charge so much. They've got money as we all know and the new area will pay itself off in a year or so. Don't we give them enough money. I guess it is cool to have your name on a brick at Wrigley, even if is only the sidewalk outside, but $160 is a little high in my book. Would you pay that much? If so let me know.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger CCD said…

    Aaron, I like your site. I wouldn't pay for a brick at Wrigley. That's a waste of $160.

    I'm gonna add your site to my links on the right hand side of the page.

    Good luck,

    CCD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home